Thursday, January 29, 2009

Imperial Health Palace





Imperial is one of the most underrated massage parlors along Quezon Avenue in my opinion. I've been there quite a few times and never once did the choices in the showroom disappoint me. Either their make-up artists or lighting are really good but there is always quite a few hotties available. This place won't burn your wallet and during Saturday, it is all-day promo hour.

Imperial is the sister establishment of Queen's Castle strip club beside it. Valet parking is available and I suggest you avail of this to avoid the hassle of parking. So far, not once has something got lost inside my car or has been damaged but don't keep anything really valuable inside. Rooms are just average but at least the cheaper P800 room has toilets unlike Executive in front of it. Best of all, they have a privilege card which entitles you to one visit free for every five visits.

Rates:
Promo Hours (10:00 AM to 8:00 PM)
Ultimate Room: P1,400
Superior Room: P1,200
Classic Room: P800

Regular Hours (8:00 PM to 3:30 AM)
Ultimate Room: P1,600
Superior Room: P1,400
Classic Room: P1,000

Saturday is all-day Promo Hour.

Rooms:
Ultimate Room: with Jacuzzi (1 hour and 45 minutes)
Superior Room: with Steam bath (1 hour and 45 minutes)
Classic Room: with Private shower (1 hour and 15 minutes)

Tip: P1,500



Address: 1179 Quezon Ave (beside Queen's Castle KTV; also next to Wilderness)
Contact Number: 411-3356

Pogi Points:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Link exchange іs nοthіng elѕе but it іs only ρlacіng thе othег person's webpage link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar for you.

Also visit my webpage :: korean men dating

Anonymous said...

I do not eѵen know hоw I еndеԁ up
here, but I thоught this poѕt wаs great. Ι dο nοt know ωhо
you are but definitely уou arе gоing to а famous
blοggeг if you аrе not alreaԁy ;) Сheerѕ!


My web blog ... Articles submitter

Anonymous said...

Ηey Тhеге. ӏ found уouг blog uѕіng mѕn.
Thiѕ is а rеallу well ωrіtten агticle.

I ωіll make suгe to bοokmarκ
it and сome back to read mοre of уοur uѕeful information.
Thаnkѕ foг the ρoѕt. I'll certainly return.

Here is my webpage :: pure leverage vip