Friday, December 12, 2008

Utopia Health Club



Although you may not notice it, you'll pass by this place going to NAIA 1 or 2. This is inside the Salem Commercial Complex where other tenants include Jollibee, etc., so there is a lot of parking available. It is just across the old Domestic Terminal. Coming from EDSA, once you see this big commercial building with a Jollibee, then that is also where Utopia is. It is a very unusual place for a massage parlor since its located so close to other commercial establishments that I'm sure a lot of people have mistaken it for a real spa.

There is ample parking available since most of the space near Utopia are unoccupied but there is a minimal parking fee. The interior of place itself looks decent and pretty new compared to other massage parlors.

During my early afternoon visit, there were a few okay ones in the showroom but there was no one that really caught my eye so I didn't get a massage and also, I had just planned to go window shopping. Don't let this stop you as I'm sure this is a great place based on the looks and location. There is also a kuliglig during nights where you can see girls who don't like to be in the showroom for fear of being identified, or are young or new or part-timers.

Rates:

Promo Hours (Before 7:00 PM)
Room: P800

Regular Hours (7:00 PM Onwards)
Room: P1,000

Jacuzzi Roooms also available

Tip: P1,500

Address: Salem Int'l Commercial Complex Entertainment Center
Bldg. 5, Unit 58 & 59, Domestic Road, Pasay City
Contact Number: 853-4746

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

its not there anymore

Anonymous said...

moved

Beside Uniwide Coastal Mall,
Coastal Rd, cor., MIA Rd
Paranaue City
Tel : 02-853-4746

Anonymous said...

same rate?

may kuliglig parin ba?

Anonymous said...

Hello mates, its great post on the topic of cultureand entirely explained,
keep it up all the time.

my web-site; opera.com

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I discovered your weblog using msn. That is an extremely well written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your useful
info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.


Feel free to surf to my homepage navigate here

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

My web blog ... webdesignnews12.mywapblog.com

Anonymous said...

First off I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was curious to find out how you center yourself and
clear your thoughts before writing. I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there.
I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10
to 15 minutes tend to be wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any recommendations or tips? Thank you!

Here is my site; http://community.mtv.com/

Anonymous said...

SPAMMERS...

Anonymous said...

Cno may alam kung saan na to lumipat? Wala ndin sa may coastal mall, nag closed na. Tsk!