Monday, December 8, 2008

Palacio Don Pedro Hotel



Palacio Don Pedro is also from the same owners as Sylvanus and Starfleet so we can expect the same level of quality and service in this place. The showroom here is small though compared to others but there is always a ready supply of attendants. This is located on a side street off Kalayaan Avenue and near Makati Avenue and Rockwell making it another ideal place for Makati office workers to go to after work. There is a valet available so parking won't be a problem.

Rates:

Promo Hours (12:01 PM to 7:00 PM
Executive Room: P 1,000
Presidential Room: P1,200

Regular Hours (7:01 PM to 2:00 AM)
Executive Room: P1,200
Presidential Room: P1,500

Super Promo Hours (2:01 AM to 12:00 NN)
Executive Room: P 800
Presidential Room: P1,000

Tip: P1,500 to P2,000



Address: 5660 Don Pedro Bldg., Don Pedro St., Poblacion, Makati
(Also known as Palasyo Don Pedro)
Contact Number: 896-7511 to 12
Operating hours: 24 hours

Pogi Points:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future.
Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Feel free to visit my weblog ... http://www.toodbook.com/index.php?do=/profile-1105/info/

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good advice from your content.


Visit my blog e-cigaret

Anonymous said...

though that was worthy of more better attention and I'll cope with them in separate blog posts: 3D printing, and mobile application.

My web-site: xerox phaser 8560mfp d

Anonymous said...

I have an inquiry on Avery Lables. I hase a few packs that have to do with 15 plus years aged.

Never made use of any kind of.

Also visit my page; xerox phaser 8560 maintenance kit

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit
my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not
writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted
to say great blog!

Check out my site; vaping ecigs

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering
which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting tired of
Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options
for another platform. I would be great if you
could point me in the direction of a good platform.


my blog - Clash of Clans Gems Hack